The Next Generation in Industrial Computing Platforms
Universal Com Link's HeavyPC6platform™ is a professional a complete computer system designed for serious mobile or fixed industrial applications. This professional, all solid state, system will handle a wide array of functions and software required in an industrial or field environment. From system monitoring, automation, and controls to remote sensor data collection and data telemetry via one of our many communication options, HeavyPC6platform™ is ready to handle it.
With enhanced regulatory activity, heightened environmental concerns, tighter data security requirements and the increasing need for remote monitoring and controlling, there is an important role for intelligent technologies in securely enabling resource management and operational efficiency.Like A Rock
Built for dependability and long life, HeavyPC6platform™ is designed to easily withstand the temperature fluctuations and/or heavy vibration of field or industrial operations. HeavyPC6platform™ is all solid state - no mechanical hard drive with moving parts to fail.
If shock and vibration is a problem, we can mount the system on our own Dynamic Fluidic Shock & Vibration Dampening System. This protects the system from up to 300G of shock - even during operation!Critically Wide Temperature Range
Cooling is accomplished by our patent-pending beryllium/copper heat conductance system which dissipates heat quickly - no noisy fans. Tough steel housing resists tampering. Industrial grade components have an operating temperature of -30° to +180°F.Seriously Low Wattage Requirements
Only requiring 4-8 watts of power, HeavyPC6platform™ is the ideal choice for remote locations where power is an issue. The system could easily be powered by a small solar system."Smart" Power
HeavyPC6platform™ is equipped with our own (patent-pending) intelligent power supply that monitors incoming voltage. When a problem arises, the system can notify you in advance so you can avoid problems. Also, if the power supply senses a voltage drop below a programmed level, it instantly puts the system into hibernation to avoid damage to the computer and existing data.Speed AND Storage
HeavyPC6platform™ is one screaming monolithic machine! Hard drive storage options from 350Gig to multi-Terrabyte drives. System can be designed to easily mount in very confined spaces. Yes, we named it "Heavy" but it's far from that. Normal weight is only 5 to 6 lbs depending on options.
With your choice of Windows® or Linux operating systems, our hardened HeavyPC6platform™ can be configured to run your mission critical applications.Communication options
HeavyPC6platform™ can be equipped to use several options of communication including two-way radio, 3G or 4G cellular, or Wi-Fi networks for data telemetry. Also, all configuration of HeavyPC6platform™ can be handled remotely through a secured login. There’s no need to go to the computer.Summary
The toughest industrial grade components, the strongest shock mount, the best power supply available come together in the Next Generation of industrial computing platforms...
... at a price that’s lower than most ‘lesser’ systems!
- All Industrial Grade components
- All solid state - no moving parts or fans to fail
- Voltage options 12VDC, 24VDC, 110VAC, 220VAC
- Low 4-8 watts power usage
- Continuous "Smart" monitoring of incoming power
- Choice of Windows® or Linux operating systems
- Configurable outputs for remote control - such as controlling switches, etc.
- Configurable inputs for monitoring sensors
- Customizable data storage options to suit your particular requirements
- Small 7.5"w x 3"h x 7.25"d footprint - weight 5-6lbs. depending on options
- 3 year warranty
- 1 year workmanship warranty
- Proudly Made in USA
- Support for multiple video and audio inputs (1-120fps digital recording)
- Dynamic Fluidic Shock & Vibration Dampening System
- Remote communication thru 2-way radio, cellular, WiFi, or other wireless options
- GPS, On-Board Navigation, and auto-vehicle locator (AVL)
- Different monitor sizes and touchscreen options are available
- Different keyboard and mouse (wired/wireless) configurations are available to suit your particular requirements
- Auto download of data when returning to station
- 5 year extended warranty
- Installation on-site by our trained technicians
- Global support